DRIVE H2I HYUNDAI SUV 2017 CAMPAIGN

Helping Hands International is a wonderful Non Governmental Organization that rewards members for living the vision of Touching lives and Empowering people, with incentives like Brand New Cars or SUVs etc.

We at the Dream Achievers Team of Helping Hands International recently launched a campaign which is led by our Team Leader, Chukwuka Obeleagu, to reward individuals who join the vision of the organization with Brand New 2017 SUVs and Saloon Cars from Hyundai and GAC motors. The campaign is titled DRIVE H21 2017.

What is DRIVE H2I HYUNDAI SUV 2017 CAMPAIGN ?

Drive H2I Hyundai SUV 2017 Campaign is a fast track project put in place to help 200 partners who invest =N= 100,000 each to take home Brand New 2017 SUVs and Saloon Cars from Hyundai and GAC motors (6 – 8 months).

NOTE: We have ONE goal.

a) Goal 1 Guaranteed: Brand New 2017 SUV or Saloon Cars from Hyundai and GAC motors

Now here are what you get with your investment of =N=100,000:

• Brand New 2017 SUVs and Saloon Cars from Hyundai and GAC motors
  • Two less privileged people receive =N= 165,000 each recommended by you for help FREE.

The above are Guaranteed

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Q. How much is involved per person for this project?

A. =N= 100,000 each and your account will be registered in your name.

Q. How many people should be involved in this project in other to meet our goal?:

A. At least 200 people in total but we will commence once we get up to a minimum of 100 investors.

Q. What is the set goals for this project ?

A. The set goals are Brand New 2017 SUVs and Saloon Cars from Hyundai and GAC motors; and Two less privileged people receive =N= 165,000 each recommended by you for help FREE

Q. Interesting… How possible will =N= 100,000 get me a brand new car?

A. All your income stage 1, 2 and 3 will all be deducted and reinvested, which will take all investors to qualify for Brand New 2017 SUVs and Saloon Cars from Hyundai and GAC motors  a short time.

Note: No need to refer anybody and within maximum 6 -8months qualify for Brand New 2017 SUVs and Saloon Cars from Hyundai and GAC motors.

Q. Wow!!!… When is the kick off date for the registration and how do I make payment?

A. PAYMENTS AND REGISTRATION IS ON GOING.

NOTE: Some people have already paid their monies so we have limited slots
left and its first come, first serve basis.

NOTE: If we get more than 100 payments, we will refund the rest. First come, First serve principle is applied here.

Q. Duration of the Project?

A. 6 -8 months. Start Date: 1st March 2017

Q. Why use a Personal Account to collate the funds for this campaign ?

A. Am the CEO of Obelechuks Global Resources,  a marketing firm based in Anambra State and we bank with Zenith  and Heritage Bank. The cost of running this campaign with a corporate account is very high given the COTs charged by Banks for transactions. These bank costs will affect the funds needed for this project because we will be charged on every transaction.  That’s why a savings account is much better and has no COT charge or any other transactional charges.

STEPS TO PARTAKE IN DRIVE H21 2017 CAMPAIGN

A
) ‎Indicate if you are interested by filling in the form below (Note: Only those with their =N=100,000 ready)

+ Your Name

+ Email

+ Your Whatsapp Number

+DATE of Payment.(eg. January 4)

+Choic of 2017 SUV/Saloon Car

B) Make your Payment to the ACCOUNT DETAILS THAT WOULD BE PROVIDED‎‎ below:

Bank name: GTBank
Account name: CHUKWUKA OBELEAGU
Account number: 0232332233

C). After payment, kindly send an email with the Subject of the Email as: Paid =N= 100,000 For DRIVE H2I 2017 CAMPAIGN to driveh2i2017campaign@gmail.com with the following:

• Full Name
  • Amount Paid
  • Depositor’s Name
  • Mode of Payment
  • WhatsApp Number
  • Date of Payment

NOTE: Please remember (for existing partners), you don’t have to abandon your existing H2i account. Keep prospecting to build it, while we build the DRIVE H2I 2017 CAMPAIGN accounts for you.

TERMS & AGREEMENT FOR DRIVE H2I 2017 CAMPAIGN

• This DRIVE H2I 2017 CAMPAIGN is Dream Achievers Team Initiative and not a direct plan from Helping Hands International, and it should be treated as such, any matter relating to this team  project should be directed to the Team Leader of this group.
  • Interested participants in this team project are expected to make a one-time investment of =N= 100,000.
  • By paying into this account you are indicating your interest, and also agreeing to the terms and condition attached with DRIVE H2I 2017 CAMPAIGN.
  • Payment is still Ongoing.
  • As soon as payment is made send your details to driveh2i2017campaign@gmail.com immediately as stated above. Confirmation of registration message will be sent to you within 72hrs.
  • Refund after payment is not acceptable and would attract a 30% charge.
  • Please note that Registrations of members will be done on First Come, First Serve basis.
  • The day and time of notification of payments is what we will use to determine first come.
  • If you are paying in bulk, for more than one person, there shall be a 1 by 1 placement in between, that is, if you pay for 10 people at once, after placing the first 1, another person’s name come in between, then the next and like that.
  • Don’t try to solicit for placement in the matrix, the Team Leader will not condone it.
  • This project is only giving every member assurance.
  • Any member who violates any of the terms and agreement may be disqualified depending on the gravity of the offense.
  • As your Team Leader, we need your prayers, support, cooperation, commitment and loyalty to get to the promise land.

We love you and look forward to Greater things together!!!

Note: You can also refer your family, friends and colleagues looking for solid investment opportunities to join this drive, and an incentive of a brand new laptop will be delivered along with your Brand New SUV.

INTERESTED PERSONS WITH THEIR N=100,000 READY SHOULD  FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU

See Photos from 2016 SUV and Saloon Car Awards:

FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES, CALL/TEXT/WHATSAPP TEAM LEADER ON 08036873138.

Advertisements

85 thoughts on “DRIVE H2I HYUNDAI SUV 2017 CAMPAIGN

1. Pingback: BEST ONLINE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES FOR 2017 – chukwukaobeleagu

2. Jonathan

I didn’t get u clearly. Did say if the number of people (200) needed are complete,any other payment will be refunded & 30 percent deducted from those whose funds are rejected, because the number is complete? Please tell me.

3. Emma

Am interested but how true is this.Though i registered some time in the past but didnt canvass for anybody.Can i register with same name again?

4. Udeze Anthony c

Good evening sir chukwuka. I love your project campaign. Please keep it up. It’s quite interesting and helpful. I just saw it and thought it would be nice to invest in it. I do hope to doing so before the end of February 2017. Thank you sir.

5. Peter

Good morning sir Chukwuka, i am interested in the project but to be sure with you. Is this project achievable with what you said?that’s my question. Thanks

1. chukwukaobeleagu Post author

Yes. Very achievable. 100% guaranteed. My reputation is on the line if it doesn’t work. But I have done my part to ensure it works. So, take the bold step and let’s get this show on the road.

1. Levis

Which easy way to reinvest and all 42 i have registered for three accounts each to achieve getting a laptop??

6. Edoyise Charles

Good morning sir, I want to ask if this mentioned duration is realistic, I mean the 6-8months to get the car. Also, does the counting start from when you pay. lastly, how long will it take for your payment to be confirm by your office. Thanks.

7. Pingback: 2017/2018 Hyundai ix25 (Photos) – chukwukaobeleagu

8. Pingback: Want to join the Drive H2i SUV Campaign but you don’t have #100,000? – chukwukaobeleagu

9. Ogunbowale Abiodun

It’s nice and interesting but how realisable is it. What would you do with the money that will generate enough money to buy brand new SUV? Hmmm. Pls explain.

1. chukwukaobeleagu Post author

If you understand Helping Hands International compensation plan. The bonuses generated after registrations, will be reinvested and will be enough to drive your account to qualify for the stage 3 H2i SUV.

10. chukwuemeka Tobias o.

am just seeing this now, i will call you when am ready, but my question is, should the two hundred people that is going to pay get the suv car?.

11. Marvins

Top of the hour to you Mr. Obeleagu, I read your post on Drive H21 and the various comments and kind of interested in it. But however, I wish to clearly understand some basic information regarding the project.
    1. Does it operate like a pyramid scheme where someone will have to refer others to join before moving up to qualify for the SUV?
    2. Are there stages / levels involved that one has to pass through before getting the car?
    3. Is there an office or place where you operate from? For I believe many people would want to know the person they are dealing with as well as the location.
    Please, your kind response to the above issues will be highly appreciated.
    Thank you.

1. chukwukaobeleagu Post author

First of all Helping Hands International is not a ponzi scheme. It’s an NGO, we help them raise fund for their charity work and empowerment, then they reward us with bonuses and incentives like laptops and cars.

Secondly, it involves referring people to join, while they join, you move from stage to stage, stage 3 is where you qualify for the car upon completion.

Thirdly, am based in Onitsha, Anambra state. I have an office but my main office is online, since am a national and international online marketer.

Now, my campaign absorbs you from referring people and having to wait more than a year to qualify for the SUV. Cos I will do the referrals and handle the registration and placements. This way you are guaranteed 6-8 months.

Chat me via 08036873138 on whatsapp

12. Victor

This is getting interesting, but I have some questions to ask regarding this project.

1. Since you will be doing the registration for us after the payment of the said #100,000; how do we gain access to our accounts so as to monitor our progress in the project. We need to know how close we are to Stage 3 and probably the Dream Car?

2. You also made mentioned of re-investing the bonuses generated after registrations. If I may ask, who is responsible for reinvesting the bonuses after you’ve done the registration for us. Would it be you or that responsibility rest on us? And if you are to do the reinvesting by yourself, how will you access our accounts when the time comes for reinvesting of the bonuses?

Your urgent & detailed response will be highly appreciated.

1. chukwukaobeleagu Post author

1. I WILL GRANT YOU ACCESS TO THE ACCOUNT WHEN IT GETS TO THE SUV QUALIFICATION. SO AS NOT HAVE ANYONE TAMPER WITH THE BONUSES

2. I AM THE ONE IN CHARGE OF REINVESTING THE BONUSES. I WILL HAVE THE PASSWORDS AND HAND THEM OVER AT THE RIGHT TIME

CALL ME VIA 08036873138

13. wealthcometeam

I have known you to be a man of your word. My participation in your UC campaign consolidated my trust in you. H2i is true, I am a witness, immediately your strategy was unleashed, I fell for it. You will hear from me soon .

14. Moniking

I’m interested in this campaign. Is it still on by now? Have the two hundred people complete now? I want to be assured before payment. Thanks!

15. Hope

I’m interested in this campaign. Is it still on by now? Have the two hundred people complete now? I want to be assured before payment. I just got the news now. Thanks

16. Colonel Chris

Mr chukwuka am ryt interested on it package bt still trying to weigh it coz of all dis internet fraud stars. I jst needed to be more assure of what am actually doing

17. Emeka

Hello Mr Chukwuka, I live in Abuja and came across your website via Facebook suggested posts. Am interested, but remains highly skeptical bearing in mind the loss I have incurred through Some Networking businesses and some referral-related prospects. May I know; If the 200 persons needed could’t be actualized, what would have? A refund?

18. Oloche

How do you ensure that nobody tempter with the dollars?
    I asked because, I thought you gonna use my email to register which give me full access to the ewallet

1. chukwukaobeleagu Post author

Every H2i $ earned is going to be used in the registration. And to prevent members from selling off the $, that’s why we restrict them access to the point when the account is can be handed over to them.

19. Pingback: Businesses with less than N10,000 Start Up Capital | Chukwuka Obeleagu

20. Pingback: Update on H2i Drive Car/SUV Campaign | Chukwuka Obeleagu