What is a Home Based Business?
A business whose primary office is in the owner’s home. The business can be any size or any type as long as the office itself is located in a home.
- Very low overhead (cost of running the business is very low).
- Huge profit due to low cost of running the business.
- With the internet and social media marketing skills, you can run more than one business.
- Spending time with family (especially watching my baby girl grow).
- Global business opportunity since the internet connects you to the world.
- Zero waste of time that could be spent on traffic or door to door marketing etc.
Everything on earth that has an advantage will definitely have a disadvantage. In the case of a Home Based Business, the advantage outweighs the disadvantage. Some of the disadvantage include:
- Over working – from dawn to dusk, am always working either with my Smartphone or Laptop. Its either am prospecting, advertising, making follow up calls, managing teams on WhatsApp, training on YouTube, Blogging etc.
What Businesses do I run from Home?
Businesses I run from my Home are:
- Forex transfer services
- Marketing services
- Network Marketing business – Helping Hands International
- Online business – Ultimate Cycler etc
- Training and Coaching – Train Helping Hands Partners and Ultimate Cyclers on how to build a successful business.
Why everyone should have a Home Bases Business?
Currently, the country is in recession and the need to make extra income is on the rise because paychecks are no longer enough to sustain any household. This is why I recommend everyone especially Civil Servants to leverage opportunities they can run from home or leverage a system that is designed not to interfer with your day job.
For more information, on how to start a home based business, call/text/WhatsApp on 08036873138.